Grants for PSWD Churches
- Ministry Partnership Funds for PSWD Churches
- (Phase Out) Universal Grant for PSWD Churches
- Bible & Literature Grants for churches and organizations
- Extended help with PDF files
Ministry Partnership Funds for District Churches
- PDF Flyer from District Conference
- with details on each of the 5 Partnership Fund categories
- Link to “Flowchart” of the application to help you plan
- Link to Application
- The MPF Report Form will be available mid 2016.
Phase-Out of Universal Grant Booklet
This method of awarding grants began in 2010 and is being phased out as the final recipients finish their timeline objectives. Please read the Ministry Partnership Funds for District Churches section above and prepare a project with your congregation.
Bible and/or Literature Grants – Margaret Carl Trust
Purposes of Trust Fund
- To distribute Bibles, Testaments and Gospels
- To purchase books in support of wellness initiatives and drug education.
Applications are due by April 1st or October 1st each year. Applications received after those dates are considered in the next cycle. Funds should not be spent, expecting a grant, unless the applicant is prepared to pay if grant is denied.