Grants for PSWD Churches
- Ministry Partnership Funds for PSWD Churches
- Bible Grants for churches and organizations
- Extended help with PDF files
Ministry Partnership Funds for District Churches
- PDF Flyer from District Conference with details on each of the 4 Partnership Fund categories
- Revitalization Cohorts – Training for leaders and the congregation to revitalize the local congregation.
- Mission Congregation – Financial support when a significant portion of the church has income levels below the poverty level.
- Coaching / Training – Events to implement change inside a congregation.
- Ministry Opportunity – Help a Church with a vision and plan to engage their neighborhood with a ministry or missional opportunity.
- Link to “Flowchart” of the application to help you plan
- Link to MPF Funds Application (click)
- The MPF Report Form (click) for churches to report their results.
Bible Grants – Margaret Carl Trust
Purpose of Trust Fund with current funding
- To distribute Bibles, Testaments and Gospels
Applications are due by April 1st or October 1st each year. Applications received after those dates are considered in the next cycle. Funds should not be spent, expecting a grant, unless the applicant is prepared to pay if grant is denied.
- Margaret Nininger Carl Trust Fund
- c/o Pacific Southwest District Church of the Brethren
- PO Box 219, La Verne, CA 91750-0219
Norma Morris is the trustee: CarlTrust@pswdcob.org Call the district office with any questions 909-406-5368