Grants for PSWD Churches
- Ministry Partnership Funds for PSWD Churches
- Bible & Literature Grants for churches and organizations
- Extended help with PDF files
Ministry Partnership Funds for District Churches
- PDF Flyer from District Conference
- with details on each of the 5 Partnership Fund categories
- Link to “Flowchart” of the application to help you plan
- Link to Application
- The MPF Report Form will be available mid 2016.
Bible and/or Literature Grants – Margaret Carl Trust
Purposes of Trust Fund
- To distribute Bibles, Testaments and Gospels
- To distribute tracts teaching temperance ideals, thus combating the use of liquor, tobacco, drugs, etc.
Applications are due by April 1st or October 1st each year. Applications received after those dates are considered in the next cycle. Funds should not be spent, expecting a grant, unless the applicant is prepared to pay if grant is denied.
1/11/2019: Norma Morris is the new trustee: CarlTrust@pswdcob.org
9/28/2018: The Margaret Carl Trust is having a trustee transition with the death of Rev. Marlin Heckman. During the transition, send your applications to the district office, which can also answer any questions: 909-406-5368 or FrontDesk@pswdcob.org