Credentialing Interviews twice a year
- NACC will schedule a time for each candidate through the District Executive Minister
- Most frequent are Zoom interviews (we learned during Covid)
- All in-person interviews are at Hillcrest in La Verne, CA (see maps below)
- Deadline for material submission is a postmark or email dated 30 days before the interview. All materials must be typed. Hand written materials will be returned.
- Paperwork from candidates for zoom interviews will be received throughout the year. Once all of candidate’s paperwork has been received by the District Office, NACC will set an interview date that is at least three weeks but not more than six weeks after the paperwork is completed. NACC can set an in-person meeting (if conditions allow).
Maintaining your License
Please type your answers into the On-Line GoogleForm. Hand written reports will be returned for typing. Call 909-406-5368 if you need help.
- TRIM & SeBAH: Licensee’s 2021 Progress Report Form (Opens On-Line GoogleForm)
- TRIM & SeBAH: Mentor / Cohort 2021 Report Form (Opens On-Line GoogleForm)
- EFSM: Education for Shared Ministry / EPMC: Educación para un Ministerio Compartido, Licensees
- Mentor / Licensee Guidelines Paper
- In order for the Licensed Minister(s) in your congregation to continue in licensed ministry for the next year, your church must have a minuted item from the church council or the church board that the congregation wants the license to be continued. Please mail a copy of this minuted action, by October 1, 2021 to the district office.
Church position examples: pastor, associate pastor, chaplain, youth leader . . .
Each year, to continue in this position (paid or unpaid) for the next year, your church must return these forms to the district office.
- The appropriate Renewal or Start-Up Agreement
PSWD Nurturing & Credentialing Committee
- Peggy Redman, Chair (Pomona Fellowship) 2023
- Don Shankster (Papago Buttes) #2021
- Becky Zapata (Príncipe de Paz) x2022
- John Katonah (Modesto) #2024
- Susan Boyer (La Verne) #2025
- Ex-Officio Members
and reportable to, the Ministry Commission of the Pacific Southwest District of the Church of the Brethren.
- TRIM Coordinator
- MTC: Ministry Training Coordinator for SeBAH, EFSM, & EPMC