Credentialing Interviews twice a year
- Postponed due to Covid19: Friday-Saturday, (Summer 2020 is a possibility): Deadline for material submission is a postmark or email dated 30 days before the meeting. All materials must be typed. Hand written materials will be returned.
- Friday-Saturday, October 2-3, 2020: Deadline for material submission is a September 2, 2020 postmark or email date. All materials must be typed. Hand written materials will be returned.
- Friday-Saturday, (dates set at Fall 2020 meeting)
Maintaining your License
Please type your answers into the On-Line GoogleForm. Hand written reports will be returned for typing. Call 909-406-5368 if you need help.
- TRIM & SeBAH: Licensee’s 2019 Progress Report Form (Opens On-Line GoogleForm)
- TRIM & SeBAH: Mentor /Cohort 2019 Report Form (Opens On-Line GoogleForm)
- EFSM: Education for Shared Ministry / EPMC: Educación para un Ministerio Compartido, Licensees
- Mentor / Licensee Guidelines Paper
- In order for the Licensed Minister(s) in your congregation to continue in licensed ministry for the next year, your church must have a minuted item from the church council or the church board that the congregation wants the license to be continued. Please mail a copy of this minuted action, by October 1, 2019 to the district office.
Church position examples: pastor, associate pastor, chaplain, youth leader . . .
Each year, to continue in this position (paid or unpaid) for the next year, your church must return these two forms to the district office.
- (Approval for Employment of the Licensed Minister – om340 (signed by Church & Ministry Commission)
- The appropriate Renewal or Start-Up Agreement
PSWD Nurturing & Credentialing Committee
and reportable to, the Ministry Commission of the Pacific Southwest District of the Church of the Brethren.
- TRIM Coordinator
- MTC: Ministry Training Coordinator for SeBAH, EFSM, & EPMC