Pacific Southwest District Office: Driving Directions
- 2705 Mountain View Dr, La Verne CA 91750 Mapping software does best with 2703 Mountain View Dr.
- Going East on the 210 Freeway (coming from Pasadena)
- Two miles past the 57 Freeway, exit on Foothill Blvd in La Verne. Merge with Foothill staying in the right lane continuing East. At the second stoplight (Del Taco) turn right/south. At the second stoplight turn left on Bonita Ave. Continue two short blocks to “A” Street and turn left/north. You will see the Hilllcrest bell tower two blocks ahead. Turn right/east at the bell tower and go 1/4 of the way around the circle. Our office is on the left at the Flag Pole. (PSWD=Green)
- Going West on the 10 Freeway (coming from ONT Airport, or even Arizona)
- Ten miles west of ONT, exit on Town Ave in Claremont. Turn right/north on Town and continue about 1 mile to Bonita Ave. Turn left/west on Bonita. In about a mile you will pass “Miss Donuts” at “D”, continue 3 blocks to “A” Street. Turn right/north. You will see the Hilllcrest bell tower two blocks ahead. Turn right/east at the bell tower and go 1/4 of the way around the circle. Our office is on the left at the Flag Pole. (PSWD=Green)
- Coming from Los Angeles or I-5 –
- Take your favorite freeway north/east to the 210 Freeway. Then use the Going East on the 210 Freeway directions above.
Hillcrest Campus Map (click map for Google Street View)