Help with Giving Planning
Congregational Giving Planning for 2018
Church of the Brethren
- Letter from the National Office
- 2018 Congregational Giving Worksheet
- 2018 Fillable Giving Report Form Due December 8, 2017
- Planning Report: Pacific Southwest District
- Planning Report: Camp Peaceful Pines
- Planning Report: Camp La Verne
- Planning Brochure: Mission & Ministry Board (web version)
- Planning Report: University of La Verne
- Planning Brochure: Bethany Seminary
- Planning Report: Hillcrest
- Planning Report: Casa de Modesto (2016 version)
- Planning Poster: On Earth Peace
- Treasurers: Where to send funds (August 11, 2017 update)
- District Note about mailing
|Dear Steward Leader:||July 2017|
Welcome to your congregational giving planning packet for 2018!
Enclosed you will find information about the Church of the Brethren and the ministries related to your district. We also have included information related to the Annual Conference agencies Bethany Theological Seminary and On Earth Peace. A worksheet has been included to aid in your budget planning for 2018. Please use this tool as you prayerfully consider your congregation’s giving for next year.
In late August you will receive a five-part form titled, “Church of the Brethren Self-allocation for 2018.” Following the instructions printed at the bottom of this form, please send one completed copy to each designated office. These forms are very important as we finalize our budgets for the coming year. Your input in this process is essential. This self-allocation form is available on the Church of the Brethren website at
Please send questions to email@example.com or call 84 7-429-4363.
On behalf of all staff and board members of your district, the Church of the Brethren, together with Bethany Theological Seminary and On Earth Peace, thank you for giving in the past, and for your current contributions. We are blessed and honored to partner with you as we: Continue the work of Jesus. Peacefully. Simply. Together.
With sincere gratitude and appreciation,