Help with Outreach Planning
Congregational Outreach Planning for 2017
Church of the Brethren
- Letter from the National Office
- 2017 Congregational Outreach Report, Fillablle-Printable form (due December 5th)
- Planning Report: Pacific Southwest District
- Planning Report: Camp Peaceful Pines
- Planning Report: Camp La Verne
- Planning Brochure: Mission & Ministry Board (web version)
- Planning Report: University of La Verne
- Planning Brochure: Bethany Seminary
- Planning Report: Hillcrest
- Planning Report: Casa de Modesto
- Planning Brochure: On Earth Peace
- Treasurers: Where to send funds (April 2016 update)
- District Note about mailing
|Dear Steward Leader:||July 2016|
|Welcome to your congregational giving planning packet for 2017!
Enclosed you will find information about the ministries of your district office, Bethany Theological Seminary, Church of the Brethren, and On Earth Peace.
A worksheet has also been included to aid in your budget planning for 2017. Please use this tool as you prayerfully consider your congregation’s outreach for next year.
In August you will receive a four-part giving allocation form titled, “Congregational Giving Report.” Following the instructions printed at the bottom of this form, please send one completed copy to each designated office. These forms are very important as Church of the Brethren agencies and ministries finalize their budgets for the coming year. Your input in this process is essential.
The Congregational Outreach Report is also available on the Church of the Brethren website at www.brethren.org/outreachreports
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 847-429-4378 with any questions.
On behalf of all staff and board members of your district, Bethany Theological Seminary, Church of the Brethren, and On Earth Peace, thank you for giving in the past, and for your current contributions. We are blessed and honored to partner with you as we: Continue the work of Jesus. Peacefully. Simply. Together.
With sincere gratitude and appreciation,
John R. Hipps