Congregational Giving Planning for 2019
- Letter from the National Office
- 2019 Congregational Giving Worksheet
- 2019 Fillable Giving Report Form Due December 3, 2018
- Planning Report PDF: Pacific Southwest District
- Planning Report PDF: Camp Peaceful Pines (website)
- Planning Report PDF: Camp La Verne (website)
- Planning Report PDF: University of La Verne (website)
- Planning Report PDF: Hillcrest (website)
- Planning Website: Casa de Modesto
- Planning Website: Mission & Ministry Board
- Planning Website: Bethany Seminary
- Planning Website: On Earth Peace
- Treasurers: Where to send funds (August 11, 2017 update)
- District Note about mailing
|Dear Steward Leader:||July 2018|
Welcome to your congregational giving planning packet for 2019! Enclosed you will find information about the Church of the Brethren and ministries related to your district. A worksheet is included to aid in your budget planning for 2019. Please use it as you prayerfully consider your congregation’s giving for next year.
In late August you will receive a 3-part form titled, “Church of the Brethren Self-allocation for 2019.” Following the instructions printed at the bottom of that form, please send one completed copy to each designated office. These forms are very important as we finalize our budgets for the coming year. Your input in this process is essential. This self-allocation form is available on the Church of the Brethren website at
Please send questions to email@example.com or call 847-429-4378.
On behalf of all staff and board members of the Church of the Brethren and the leadership of your district, thank you for giving faithfully in the past, and for your current support. We are blessed and honored to partner with you as we: Continue the work of Jesus. Peacefully. Simply. Together.
With sincere gratitude and appreciation,