- Business Book for the 59th District Conference,
- November 7-12, 2022
- An “in-person” and “virtual on the web” District Conference
- Complete Business Book (link), will be available here by early September. Click to open the large PDF which may take up to 5 minutes to download on some computers. The individual sections below are smaller and quicker.
- For Saturday’s Business Session, we suggest printing the “Welcome & Agenda” and the “New Business Items”
- Most files are Adobe PDF files. Help with PDF files
- Return to: District Conference Main Page and Index
Click here to view the table of contents.
Click any of the following links you’d like to view below:
Click here to learn more about “From the Moderator: Logo & Theme”.
Click here to view the dedication of the delegates.
Click here to view Officers of District Conference. It includes:
- Rules of Order on District Conference Business
- Parliamentary Procedure at a Glance
- Exhibit A: Approve the 2021 District Conference Minutes
- Last year’s Business Book (large PDF) with exhibits referenced in minutes
- Exhibit B: Ballot: from the Nominating Committee
- Exhibit C: 2023 PSWD Budget Proposal & 2024 Budget Parameters
- Exhibit D: Approval of DBA for Pasadena Congregation
- District Executive Minister’s Report
- Recognition of Ministers’ Ordination Anniversaries
- TRIM: Training in Ministry
- MTC: Ministry Training Coordinator: EFSM, EPMC, SeBAH
- Standing Committee Delegate
- District Conference Program Committee
- Nominating Committee
- Board of Administration
- List of Board Members
- Board Appointments: Financial Appointments, Historical Committee, Shalom Team, Task Groups, Ecumenical Council Representatives, Margaret Carl Trust, Investment Committee, Ministerial Ethics Committee.
- Ministry Commission
- Stewards Commission
- Annual Conference Moderator written report
- Bethany Theological Seminary written report
- Eder Financial (formerly BBT) written report
- Church of the Brethren, Inc.: Mission & Ministry Board
- Brethren Disaster Ministries written report
- BVS: Brethren Volunteer Service written report
- On Earth Peace written report