Nursery / Childcare / Children’s Activities
These options are only available until October 18th so we can plan for enough volunteers based on registrations.
- Register yourself for District Conference. (link)
- Pay your fees for personal choices. (link)
- Fill out the Childcare Form. (link)
Fri/Saturday Worship: Nursery/Childcare: Infants through 2nd grade
Sunday Worship: Nursery/Childcare: Infants through 1st grade
Business & Workshop: Nursery/Childcare: Infants through 5th grade
- After parents register for District Conference, fill out the Childcare reservation form before October 18.
- Friday CEU Workshop: Infants to 5th grade. Includes snacks and a simple lunch (like a store “lunchable”). If your children have special food needs, you supply the food.
- Friday Worship:3rd grade up stay with parents
- Saturday Business: Infant to 5th grade for business sessions
- Session one: 9:00 a.m. to Noon
- Session two: 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Includes snacks and a simple lunch (like a store “lunchable”). Teachers will have a Panera Box Lunch. If your children have special food needs, you supply the food.
- Activities may include: Bible stories, exploration of the conference theme, games, crafts…
- Saturday pre-worship Pizza Snack is $5 for kids, you can order it at DistConf Individual Fees.
- Saturday Worship: 3rd grade up stay with parents