Nursery / Childcare / Children’s Activities
These options are only available until October 17th so we can plan for enough volunteers based on registrations.
- Register yourself for District Conference. (link)
- Pay your fees for personal choices. (link)
- Fill out the Childcare Form. (link)
Fri/Saturday Worship: Nursery/Childcare: Infants through 2nd grade
Business & Workshop: Nursery/Childcare: Infants through 5th grade
- After parents register for District Conference, fill out the Childcare reservation form before October 17.
- Friday CEU Workshop: Infants to 5th grade. Parent / Guardian will get their children from childcare for lunch time. Children will eat the CEU lunch with their parent at no additional cost.
- Friday Worship:3rd grade up stay with parents
- Saturday Business: Infant to 5th grade for business sessions
- Session one: 9:00 a.m. to Noon
- Session two: 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Parent / Guardian will get their children from childcare for lunch time. If the parent bought their own “ULV The Spot” lunch ticket, their Children can eat the the lunch with their parent at no additional cost. If the parent doesn’t have a ticket, everyone eats off campus.
- Activities may include: Bible stories, exploration of the conference theme, games, crafts…
- Saturday pre-worship Appetizer Social: Children are welcome with parent / guardian.
- Saturday Worship: 3rd grade up stay with parents