National Youth Conference 2018
Youth who have completed ninth grade of high school through the first year of college (at the time of NYC) are eligible to attend. All youth must be accompanied by an adult advisor. Congregations and youth groups must send at least one adult advisor who is at least 22 years old for every five youth who attend and must send a female advisor to accompany female youth, and a male advisor to accompany male youth.
The conference will begin with registration at noon on Saturday and end at noon on Thursday. Meals, lodging, and programming are included in the registration fee. A non-refundable deposit of $250 is due at the time of registration. The full balance will be due April 30, 2018.
PSWD Bus Registration is closed
For more transportation ideas on getting to NYC on your own, call or email Nohemi at the bottom of the page.
- If you are already registered for the bus, finish up your paperwork items 2 & 3.
- Mail these three (3) items to PSWD Bus, PO Box 219, La Verne CA 91750-0219
- $50.00 check to PSWD for the bus
- Paper Medical History with parent’s signature (Click here to open PDF)
- Paper Permission to ride the bus with a parent’s signature on the front, and youth signature on the covenant. (Click here to open PDF)
- Advisors: Need to complete 1, 2, and 3, of the Bus Sign-Up above.
- Advisors: Also need to return the three (3) Youth Worker Forms (Click here to open the web page)
PSWD T-Shirt Design
Our new Youth Advisor Nohemi Flores is working with our Youth Cabinet to involve all of you! ~~ Youth@pswdcob.org