NYC: National Youth Conference & PSWD
National Youth Conference 2018
Registration opens January 18
“Bound Together: Clothed in Christ”
July 19 – 24, 2018, Ft. Collins, Colorado
PSWD Bus Sign-Up Form: www.goo.gl/5HbXSm
- Fill out the “Google-Form” (Click here to open form)
- Mail these three (3) items to: PSWD Bus, PO Box 219, La Verne CA 91750-0219
- You also need to register and pay $500.00 for NYC at www.brethren.org/yya/nyc
- Share the PSWD Bus Flyer at your church by printing copies of the PDF (Click here to open PDF)
- Advisors: Need to complete 1, 2, and 3, of the Bus Sign-Up above.
- Advisors: Also need to return the three (3) Youth Worker Forms (Click here to open the web page)
PSWD T-Shirt Design Contest: Click for Design Flyer
National NYC web page (link)
Youth who have completed ninth grade of high school through first year of college (at the time of NYC) are eligible to attend. All youth must be accompanied by an adult advisor. Congregations and youth groups must send at least one adult advisor who is at least 22 years old for every five youth who attend, and must send a female advisor to accompany female youth, and a male advisor to accompany male youth.
The conference will begin with registration at noon on Saturday and end at noon on Thursday. Meals, lodging, and programming are included in the registration fee. A non-refundable deposit of $250 is due at the time of registration. The full balance will be due April 30, 2018.