Transportation to District Conference
Jesus said, “Apart from me you can do nothing.” John 15:5
Moderator Bob Morris
November 8-10, 2019
Registration opens September 2nd: (link to come)
Click here to start your Registration
After 10/15/2019, late fees = $25 Individuals, $50 Families
Late registration after October 15 has:
NO meal purchase
NO nursery or childcare activity registrations
NO youth activity registrations
RETURN to the main District Conference page
Travel Assistance for Delegates
- “Any delegate who travels 250 miles or more for District Conference is eligible to receive $100 in travel assistance, upon request, if their church is not providing travel assistance.” (Policy Board Minutes, August 2, 2014)
- When Delegates register for District Conference, there will be a choice to
- Request the $100 travel assistance.
- Decline the travel assistance.
- Travel assistance checks will be mailed to attending delegates after District Conference.
- Driving Directions to Franciscan Renewal Center (FRC) (Airport to FRC map link)
- Airport Information: Book your flight early for the lowest fare! Flights should be through PHX – Sky Harbor International Airport which is about 13 miles from FRC. (Google Map Link PHX / FRC)
- SuperShuttle: Book on line at www.supershuttle.com
- Change or cancel 12 hours in advance by calling (800) 258-3826
- Where’s my Van? 24/7 Dispatch Hotline Number (800) 258-3826
- Remember to book both ways, from the airport to FRC, with a return on Sunday.
- Car Rental Information: Rental cars are available at the FRC airport. (Link)