*Needs to be updated for Hillcrest, La Verne*
Meals at District Conference
Meals will be available only if purchased in advance online with pre-registration before October 19.
During online registration:
- Web registration will ask you once at the beginning of your meal selections:
- [ ] Regular or [ ] Vegetarian preference — to help the FRC plan.
- Meals are self-serve buffet style, with the vegetarian options clearly identified.
- Sunday Lunch for Saturday night FRC Housing, do you want:
- Lunch in the dining room at 11:00 am
- A box lunch to take with you
- No lunch
- Overnight FRC Housing includes 3 meals for each night
- Attendees staying at another hotel, home, or with a friend.
- Meals must be pre-ordered during registration before October 15.
- Breakfast $10.50
- Lunch $13.50
- Dinner $16
- Youth Event Meals: Do not include Friday. The youth activity fee includes Saturday breakfast, Saturday sack lunch, Saturday supper, Sunday breakfast snack.
- Youth housed with parents have the “Overnight FRC Housing” meals listed above.
- “Sleepover” Youth can purchase a Friday meal or Sunday lunch if needed.
- Note: The nearest “fast food” is at least 3 miles away.
Thursday: Ethics Training –
Everything is at Papago Buttes CoB, the training includes lunch.
Restaurants near FRC: Franciscan Renewal Center
This link (click here) will open up a “Google Maps” page with FRC’s “blue teardrop” in the middle. Click on an “orange” dot or letter to get more information.
BACK to main District Conference Index Page