Housing at District Conference
Jesus said, “Apart from me you can do nothing.” John 15:5
Moderator Bob Morris
November 8-10, 2019
Registration opens September 2nd: (link to come)
Click here to start your Registration
After 10/15/2019, late fees = $25 Individuals, $50 Families
Late registration after October 15 has:
NO meal purchase
NO nursery or childcare activity registrations
NO youth activity registrations
RETURN to the main District Conference page
Lodging is at FRC: Franciscan Renewal Center.
FRC web room description (link).
Rooms with meals included will be offered during the online registration process starting September 2. The cost is considerably under the cost of nearby hotels.
- Nightly room & meal packages:
- Single Occupancy: $138 (each night including dinner, breakfast, lunch)
- Double Occupancy: $198 (each night including dinner, breakfast, lunch)
- 2 Smaller than queen, “double-sized” beds
- Triple Occupancy: $255 (each night including dinner, breakfast, lunch)
- 2 Queen beds
- Quad Occupancy: $260 (each night including dinner, breakfast, lunch)
- 2 Queen beds
- Children under 18 have free lodging with parents.
- For those 13 and under the food is also free.
- For ages 14 to 17 the cost is $15 a day for their meals.
- Pre-Paid Meals for those at home or a local hotel:
- Breakfast $10.50
- Lunch $13.50
- Dinner $16
Housing at your own home or a nearby hotel
- You are welcome to stay at your own home, a nearby hotel, with a friend, or elsewhere.
- This link (click here) will open up a “Google Maps” page with FRC’s “blue tear drop” in the middle. Click on a “square blue price” to get more information on a motel. Be sure and put in the November dates so you don’t see summer rates.