Delegates & District Conference Business
Focus on Jesus!
Moderator Karen B. Pierson
November 9-11, 2018
Registration is open:
After 10/25, late fees = $25 Individuals, $50 Families
Late registration has:
NO meal purchase
NO nursery or childcare activity registrations
NO youth activity registrations
RETURN to the main District Conference page
Business Session during District Conference
- The 56th annual meeting of the Pacific Southwest District of the Church of the Brethren
- Business Session convenes Saturday morning, November 9, 2019
- District Conference is three days, November 8-10, 2019 (There’s a pre-conference event, more details here)
- Everyone is invited to participate in the business meeting.
- Only delegates can vote, and only when seated in the delegate section.
- Anyone present may speak to the business at hand, and learn from the reports and presentations.
- Business Book, Reports, Ballot …
- Posted at: www.pswdcob.org/distconf/business-book
- This year’s new material will be posted as it arrives during the summer.
Two Part Delegate Registration Process
- Congregation returns: Delegate Credential Web-Card which names you as delegate, but does not register you for District Conference. No cost for Delegate Credential Web-Card.
- Delegate registers online: You are responsible for completing your registration by the October 25, 2018 deadline. Registration cost for delegates attending this year is $75 plus meals and lodging.
- Delegates that live over 250 miles from Hillcrest in La Verne, California, qualify.
- Read more