FAQs Frequently Asked Questions
Jesus said, “Apart from me you can do nothing.” John 15:5
Moderator Bob Morris
November 8-10, 2019
Registration opens September 2nd: (link to come)
Click here to start your Registration
After 10/15/2019, late fees = $25 Individuals, $50 Families
Late registration after October 15 has:
NO meal purchase
NO nursery or childcare activity registrations
NO youth activity registrations
RETURN to the main District Conference page
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are check in and checkout times?
- Check in starts at 4:00 PM and checkout is 10:00 AM.
- How are the lodging and meals organized and scheduled?
- Each night’s lodging includes three meals starting with an evening meal then breakfast and lunch the following day.
- The Friday evening meal time is 5:30 PM.
- What are my options regarding the noon meal on Sunday?
- Lunch is included in the daily cost of lodging. Buffet lunch will be available but if you choose not to remain for the Sunday noon meal there is a box lunch option. Attendees who choose this option will need to sign a waiver. This choice will need to be indicated when registering online for the conference.
- Is there a time difference between Arizona and the other states in the District?
- Yes, the time zone is Mountain Standard Time. This is one hour ahead of (later than) California and Nevada time.
- Are there quiet hours at FRC? (Franciscan Renewal Center)
- The quiet hours especially around the Plaza and pool are from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM.
- If I fly into Phoenix what ground transportation is available to FRC?
- Reservations for transportation to/from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport can be made 24 hours in advance through Super Shuttle: https://booking.supershuttle.com/ (800) 258-3826. Franciscan Renewal Center has a discounted rate promo code YAKAX. The discounted rate with promo code is $17.00 each way.
- Uber and Lyft ride sharing services are also options available for transportation.